One of the key strategic plans of the College is to enhance its profile in teaching and research through international relations. This is being achieved through study abroad programs and short training courses. The College has established relations with leading institutions and organizations:
- Amsterdam University, Holland
- Saclay University, France
- Orleans University, France
- Newfoundland University, Canada
- Gatineau University, Canada
- Osaka University, Japan
- Ibaraki University, Japan
- Michigan Sate University, USA
- Korea Institute of Geoscience & Mineral Resources
- Kyoto Institute of Technology, Japan
The College is constantly improving, developing and strengthening local and international relations with Institutes and Universities so as to enhance its quality of education, research, services of the College and to deepen understanding and knowledge of education and research in different contexts in the world.
We are looking forward to cooperating in scientific research and technology transfer, especially in Basic Science fields such as Chemistry and Biology, Mathematics, Physics, and Informatics with the principle “mutual benefit” in order to contribute to socio-economic development of Mekong Delta in particular and Viet Nam in general.